Our Second Home (OSH) is Daly City’s first family resource center dedicated to the needs of children and the adults in their lives. Housed in a warm and welcoming natural environment, OSH works with families, early childhood professionals, and caregivers to promote healthy development, academic readiness and safety for children in Daly City and Northern San Mateo County.
Some of the free and low-cost services provided include:
- On-site subsidized morning preschool
- English classes for adults
- Care coordination and referral assistance for families
- Connections to Healthcare, CalFresh, Immigrant Services
- Parenting classes and workshops
- Developmental, speech, and health screenings for children
- Afternoon bi-lingual developmental playgroups
- Counseling and group support services for parents and caregivers
Our Second Home is open weekdays from 8 am to 4 pm, evenings and weekends by appointment. OSH is located on the John F. Kennedy Elementary School campus at 725 Price Street in Daly City. Nestled at the foot of the San Bruno Mountains near East Market Street and Guadalupe Parkway, OSH is 4 blocks East of Mission Blvd.
For more info on current class schedules, click HERE. For Care Coordination, Screenings, Parent Education, and Support Groups, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 650-301-3300. Se habla español.